Pengaruh Multi Level Marketing Terhadap Penjualan Produk Serum Vitamin C Salisa

Wiranto J. C Effendi, Johnny A. F. Kalangi, Danny D. S. Mukuan

Abstract


The purpose of this study was to examine the effect of Multilevel Marketing on the sale of Serim Vitamin C Salisa. Cosmetics has become one of the human needs in general. One of the cosmetics companies that saw this opportunity and marketed its products in Indonesia, namely PT. Aura Cantik Indonesia. This type of research is quantitative research. The data validity test results obtained all items in question declared valid. Furthermore, Anova output above is known that the calculated F value = 744,645 with a significance of 0,000 <0.05 then the regression model can be used to predict Multi-Level Marketing (X) variables or in other words, there are the influence of Multi-Level Marketing (X) variables on Sales variables ( Y). Furthermore, the results of the Determination Coefficient Test, R Square of 88.5% which states that the variable Sales of Vitamin C Salisa (Y) Serum Products is influenced by the Multi-Level Marketing (X) influence variable, while the remaining 11.5% is influenced by other variables that are not in this study.

Keywords


Multi Level Marketing, Sales

Full Text:

PDF

References


Assuari, S. (2004). Manajemen Produksi dan Operasi, Lembaga Penerbit Fakultas Ekonomi Universitas Indonesia

Augusty, F. (2006). Metode Penelitian Manajemen. Semarang: Badan. Penerbit Universitas Diponegoro. Azwar, Syaifuddin. 2005.

Basu, S. (2001). Manajemen Penjualan, cetakan kelima. BFSE: Yogyakarta.Brawijaya.

Harefa A. (2000). Menjadi Manusia Pembelajar: Pemberdayaan diri, transformasi organisasi dan masyarakat lewat proses pembelajaran menuju Indonesia 2015.

Kotler, P. (2005). Manajemen Pemasaran. Jilid 1 dan 2. Jakarta : PT Indeks

Kuswara. (2005). Mengenal MLM Syariah. Tangerang: Amal Actual.

Moekijat. (2000). Kamus Manajemen, Bandung, Penerbit CV. Mandar Maju.

Muslich Ahmad Wardi 2015. Fiqh Muamalat 2015

Rozi, F. dan R. Krisdiana. (2005). Prospek Ubi Jalar Berdaging Ungu Sebagai Makanan Sehat dalam Mendukung Ketahanan Pangan. Laporan Penelitian. Balai Penelitian Tanaman Kacang-kacangan dan Umbi-umbian, Malang.

Sugiyono, (2012). Metode Penelitian Bisnis. Bandung : Alfabeta.




DOI: https://doi.org/10.35797/jab.9.3.2019.25516.73-82

Refbacks



Copyright (c) 2019 Wiranto J. C Effendi, Johnny A. F. Kalangi, Danny D. S. Mukuan

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

Diterbitkan oleh :

Program Studi Administrasi Bisnis, Fakultas Ilmu Sosial dan Politik, Universitas Sam Ratulangi Manado, Indonesia.

Kantor Editor :

Jl. Kampus Bahu Unsrat, Malalayang - Manado 95115

No. Telp. +62812446000, +6285341581133