About the Journal
Focus and Scope
Jurnal Ipteks Akuntansi bagi Masyarakat (JIAM) publishes research paper which is not published or under consideration on other publishers.Â Jurnal Ipteks Akuntansi bagi Masyarakat (JIAM) is looking for study which focus on applied accounting especially on scope of financial accounting, management accounting,finance, auditing, and taxation. The object of study could be profit or non-profit organization.
Peer Review Process
- Jurnal Ipteks Akuntansi bagi Masyarakat (JIAM)Â uses double blind peer review on selecting the article to publish.
- After the article submitted, Editor will assign the article to Editor Assistant if the topic is suitable with the scope of Jurnal Ipteks Akuntansi bagi Masyarakat (JIAM).
- Editor Assistant will check the author's information and article similarity. If Editor Assistant recommends the article is fit then article will assigned back to Editor for further review process.
- If the article recommended for further review then the Editor will assign two reviewers (minimum) to review.
- Editor will e-mail the author immediately once get comments from reviewers.
- Author will revise the article required by reviewers and send it back.
- Editor will e-mail the reviewers to comment the revised article.
- If the reviewers agree for the revision then Editor will confirm the author and publish the article.
- The time processing of article is 4 weeks from submission until the article published.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Article Processing Charge (APC)
The article which accepted and published inÂ Jurnal Ipteks Akuntansi bagi Masyarakat (JIAM) do not have article processing charge.
Jurnal Ipteks Akuntansi bagi Masyarakat (JIAM)Â do not have submission charge for any submitted article.
The Editorial Team use Turnitin for checking the submitted article forÂ Jurnal Ipteks Akuntansi bagi Masyarakat (JIAM).