Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- I declare that this paper ... (title of paper) ... is original and has not been published previously nor under consideration to be published elsewhere and that any necessary permission to quote from another source has been obtained.
- With the publication, I transfer the copyright to The Jurnal Ilmiah Media Engineering (PTSU-OJS). This copyright transfer shall cover the exclusive right to reproduce and distribute the article, including reprint, photographic reproduction of similar nature and translation. It shall also include the right to adapt the article for use in conjunction with computer system and programs including reproduction or publication in machine-readable form and incorporation in retrieval systems.
Author (also on behalf of any co-authors):