Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
The articles published in Indonesia Accounting Journal are licensed under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License with authors as copyright holders.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Under this license then authors free to:
- ShareÂ â€” copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format.
- AdaptÂ â€” remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
Under the following terms :
- AttributionÂ â€”Â You must giveÂ appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, andÂ indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- No additional restrictionsÂ â€” You may not apply legal terms orÂ technological measuresÂ that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicableÂ exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such asÂ publicity, privacy, or moral rightsÂ may limit how you use the material.