PENGARUH HARGA DAN PROMOSI TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN PEMBELIAN PRODUK SOMETHINC

Authors

  • Diva Yasmin Universitas Telkom
  • Triaji Pratomo Universitas Telkom

DOI:

https://doi.org/10.35794/jmbi.v10i2.48660

Abstract

Currently, Indonesia has many cosmetic and skin care brands that are popular with teenagers and adult women,
one of which is the Somethinc brand. Somethinc product is one of the local serum champions in Indonesia who
can grasp the beauty and skin care needs of women and men with diverse skin conditions for consumers.
Increasing in the cosmetics and skin care sector is due to encouragement from influential people such as
influencers on social media who often make evaluations about cosmetic or skin care goods and display how they
utilize their products to their followers. This research was undertaken to assess the effect of pricing and promotion
on purchasing decisions for Somethinc goods.The sort of research used is descriptive research employing
quantitative research methods. The sampling approach is non-probability sampling technique with 100
respondents. The data analysis technique uses descriptive analysis and multiple linear regression.The results of
this descriptive study reveal that prices, promotions, and purchase decisions are included in the positive category.
The results of multiple linear regressions suggest that the effect of price and promotion on purchase decisions has
a coefficient of determination of 85.4% influencing purchasing decisions, the remaining 14.6% is influenced by
other independent factors not explored in this study. 

References

Angelia, D. (2022, September 12). Apa Produk Kecantikan Paling Laris di Indonesia. Retrieved from Goodstats: https://goodstats.id/article/apa-produk-kecantikan-paling-laris-di-indonesia-RVGfm

Darmawan, D., & Grenier, E. (2021). Competitive Advantage and Service Marketing Mix. Journal of Social Science Studies (JOS3), 1(2), 75–80. https://doi.org/10.56348/jos3.v1i2.9

Ekowati, S., Finthariasari, M., & Aslim, A. (2020). Pengaruh Harga Dan Promosi Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Produk Pada Eleven Cafe Bengkulu. Jurnal Ilmiah Akuntansi, Manajemen dan Ekonomi Islam (JAM-EKIS), 3(1). https://doi.org/10.36085/jam-ekis.v3i1.555

Fatihah, D. C., & Saidah, I. S. (2021). Model Promosi Marketplace Berbasis Artificial Inteligence (AI) di Indonesia. JMBI UNSRAT (Jurnal Ilmiah Manajemen Bisnis Dan Inovasi Universitas Sam Ratulangi)., 8(3). https://doi.org/10.35794/jmbi.v8i3.35908

Febrinastri, F. (2022, September). Hingga Juli 2022, Industri Kosmetik Meningkat 83% dan Didominasi UKM. Retrieved from suara.com: Pranata, I. Y. I., Wahab, Z., Widiyanti, M., & Rosa, A. (2022). Pengaruh Promosi dan Harga terhadap Keputusan Pembelian pada E-Commerce Lazada Indonesia. The Manager Review, 4(1), 1–8.

Firmansyah, A. (2019). Pemasaran (Dasar dan Konsep). Yogyakarta: Qiara Media.

Hidayat, A. (2022, September 28). 10 Serum Wajah Paling Laris di E-Commerce. Retrieved from Databoks: https://databoks.katadata.co.id/datapublish/2022/09/28/10-serum-wajah-paling-laris-di-e-commerce-mayoritas-brand-lokal

Kotler, P., & Amstrong. (2018). Prinsip-prinsip Marketing Edisi Ke Tujuh. Jakarta: Salemba Empat.

Pranata, I. Y. I., Wahab, Z., Widiyanti, M., & Rosa, A. (2022). Pengaruh Promosi dan Harga terhadap Keputusan

Pembelian pada E-Commerce Lazada Indonesia. The Manager Review, 4(1), 1–8.

Rahmawati, A., Sugandini, D., & Istanto, Y. (2021). Pengaruh Customer Experience Terhadap Attitude Loyalty Dan Behavioral Loyalty Yang Dimediasi Oleh Emotional Experience Pada Pengguna Mobile Application Shopee (Studi Kasus Di Yogyakarta). JMBI UNSRAT (Jurnal Ilmiah Manajemen Bisnis Dan Inovasi Universitas Sam Ratulangi)., 8(3). https://doi.org/10.35794/jmbi.v8i3.36740

Rara Sumawati, D. A., M. M., & Marzuki, A. (2022). Pengaruh Promosi, Harga, dan Kualitas Produk Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Produk Skincare Somethinc. Jurnal Riset Akuntansi dan Bisnis Indonesia

Sudari, S. A., Tarofder, A. K., Khatibi, A., & Tham, J. (2019). Measuring the critical effect of marketing mix on customer loyalty through customer satisfaction in food and beverage products. Management Science Letters, 1385–1396. https://doi.org/10.5267/j.msl.2019.5.012

Sugiyono, P. D. (2022). Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif. Bandung : Alfabeta.

Wibowo, L., & Priansa, D. (2017). Manajemen Komunikasi dan Pemasaran . Bandung:

Downloads

Published

2023-07-30

How to Cite

Yasmin, D., & Pratomo, T. (2023). PENGARUH HARGA DAN PROMOSI TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN PEMBELIAN PRODUK SOMETHINC. JMBI UNSRAT (Jurnal Ilmiah Manajemen Bisnis Dan Inovasi Universitas Sam Ratulangi)., 10(2), 1152–1161. https://doi.org/10.35794/jmbi.v10i2.48660