Pengaruh Promosi Melalui Instagram terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Vape di Area 51 Manado
AbstractThis study aims to determine the effect of promotion through social media on vape purchase decisions in Area 51 Manado. This research methodology uses a quantitative research approach. The sampling technique used is non-probability sampling with a population of 82 respondents. The result of R between the two variables is 0.714, meaning the relationship between Promotion and Purchasing decision is moderate. Then the value of R square (determinant coefficient) of 51.0. This shows that the vape purchase decision in Area 51 Manado, 51.0% is influenced by the Promotion, while the other 49% is determined by other factors not examined in this study. Then the influence is interpreted that Promotion is one factor that is sufficient to influence vape purchase decisions. In this case, the promotion through social media Instagram is quite positive so that many people prefer to make purchases online compared to having to travel to visit the store to make a purchase. Vape Store Area 51 is very helpful for consumers who want to buy the products they market by utilizing social media technology as a means of promoting products because we can make purchases or orders from their own homes without having to visit the store. The things that must be improved in terms of service in order to be better at serving consumers and also continue to innovate to see new opportunities in expanding marketing in various social networks.
Bhaksoro A, H. T. (2014). Laporan Akhir Tahun SumAll: Instagram Sebagai Media Sosial Paling Efektif Dalam Memacu Bisnis. dailysocial.net
Kotler, Philip; Armstrong, Garry, 2008. Prinsip-prinsip Pemasaran,Jilid 1,. Erlangga, Jakarta.
Kotler, P dan Gary Amstrong. 2010. Prinsip-prinsip Pemasaran. Edisi IX. Jakarta: Kencana Prenada Media Group.
Kotler, P dan Gary Amstrong. . Prinsip-Prinsip Pemasaran. Edisi XIII, Jilid 1. Jakarta: Erlangga. Nickels, McHugh,dkk. 2010.
Sugiyono (2014). Metode Penelitian Pendidikan. Bandung
Kotler, K.(2009). Manajemen Pemasaran 1.Edisi ketiga belas. Jakarta: Erlangga.
Kotler, P dan Keller, K. 2012. Manajemen pemasaran. Edisi ke 13. Jilid 1. Diterjemahkan oleh Bob Sabran. Jakarta: Erlangga.
Kotler, Philip & Armstrong, Gary. (2014). Prinsip-prinsip Manajemen. Edisi 14, Jilid. 1. Jakarta: Erlangga. Alma, Buchari. 2007.
Warayuanti, W dan Suyanto, A (2015). The Influence of Lifestyle and Consumers Attitudes on Product Purchasing Decision via Online Shopping in Indonesia.
Peter dan Olson. (2013). Perilaku Konsumen dan Strategi Pemasaran. Edisi. Kesembilan. Diterjemahkan oleh: Diah Tantri Dwiandani.
Andhika Candra Ume (2020) Pengaruh dan Harga Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Sepeda Motor R15 pada PT. Hasjrat Abadi. Productivity 1, (2) https://ejournal.unsrat.ac.id