Pengaruh Celebrity Endorser dan Brand Image Terhadap Buying Interest Produk Maybelline pada Konsumen Milenial di Manado

Authors

  • Janne E Mewengkang Universitas Sam Ratulangi
  • Danny D. S. Mukuan Universitas Sam Ratulangi
  • Tinneke M. Tumbel Universitas Sam Ratulangi

DOI:

https://doi.org/10.35797/ejp.v4i6.52355

Keywords:

Celebrity Endorser, Citra Merek, Minat Beli

Abstract

This research was conducted to determine the influence of Celebrity Endorsers and Brand Image on the Buying Interest of Maybelline products among Millennial consumers in Manado. The research employed a quantitative method, with data collection conducted through online questionnaires distributed to Maybelline consumers, specifically those residing in Manado. The sampling technique used was purposive sampling, and the sample size was determined using the Roscoe theory formula, resulting in a total of 100 respondents. The regression analysis results indicated that Buying Interest in Maybelline products among Millennial consumers in Manado is influenced by Celebrity Endorsers and Brand Image to the extent of 67.7%, falling within the category of a strong relationship. The remaining 32.3% (100-67.7%) is explained by other variables not investigated study.

References

Kalangi, N., Tamengkel, L., & Walangitan, O. (2019). Pengaruh Celebrity Endorser Dan Brand Image Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Shampoo Clear. Jurnal Administrasi Bisnis Universitas Sam Ratulangi Vol.8, 44-54.

Karamoy, T. S. (2022). Pengaruh Celebrity Endorser Dan Brand Image Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Kosmetik Maybelline Di Kota Manado. Bata Ilyas Educational Management Review Vol.2, 44-55.

Kotler, P., & Keller. (2012). Marekting Management Edisi 14. Global Edition. Pearson Prentice. Hall

Kotler, P., Kartajaya, H., & Setiawan, I. (2017). Marketing 4.0 : Bergerak dari Tradisional ke Digital Cetakan Kedua. Jakarta: Gramedia Pustaka Utama.

Kurniawan, C. N. (2020). Pengaruh Celebrity Endorsement, Brand Image Dan Testimoni Di Instagram Terhadap Minat Beli Konsumen. Management and Accounting Expose Usahid, 98-112.

Lini, A. K., & Nurcahya, I. K. (2014). Pengaruh Celebrity Endorser, Brand Image, dan Kepercayaan Konsumen terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Sepeda Motor Honda Vario di Kota Denpasar. E-Jurnal Manajemen Universitas Udayana, 1522-1534.

L'Oreal.com. (2021, June). Maybelline memperkenalkan Itzy Brand Ambassador Global terbaru ke Indonesia. Diambil kembali dari L'Oreal Indonesia: https://www.loreal.com/id-id/indonesia/news/brands/itzy-brand-ambassador-maybelline/

Schiffman, Leon.G. dan Kanuk. (2007). Perilaku Konsumen. Edisi Ke-7. Diterjemahkan oleh Zoelkifli Kasip. PT. Indeks, Jakarta.

Downloads

Published

2023-11-06

How to Cite

Mewengkang, J. E., Mukuan, D. D. S., & Tumbel, T. M. (2023). Pengaruh Celebrity Endorser dan Brand Image Terhadap Buying Interest Produk Maybelline pada Konsumen Milenial di Manado. Productivity, 4(6), 768–773. https://doi.org/10.35797/ejp.v4i6.52355

Most read articles by the same author(s)

<< < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 > >>